Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you set up the e-sim in Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (LTE)??

(Topic created on: 16-01-2021 04:09 PM)
Annamu
First Poster
Options

Help! Please! I am in the UK, just received my tablet and e-sim QR code from ee today, trying to set it up but there doesn't  appear to be any option to set up an e-sim in the settings even though the product page says it only supports e-sim... however there is a sim card slot in the tablet and the guidance only talks about setting up an actual physical sim card...

I've now spoken to  both EE and Samsung about this both saying it is for the other to help with. The Samsung chat person didn't  seem to have a clue what they were talking about - firstly they said e-sim wasn't supported on this tablet and then when I sent them a screenshot of the Samsung product page stating that it only supports E-sim they backtracked and just told me to contact my network provider...ee just keep saying to go to set up e-sim in connection settings which doesn't actually  exist! Confused.com

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The device doesn't support an e-sim.
0 Likes
Annamu
First Poster
Options

Why on earth does it say it on the product page then?20210116_151030.jpg

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
Annamu
First Poster
Options

Thank you, you have been more informative than both Samsung and ee put together! Guess I should call ee up and cancel this e-sim contract I've got myself in...

0 Likes