Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access Samsung Cloud?

(Topic created on: 14-08-2017 01:52 AM)
Cryoman
Journeyman
Options

I just did a factory reset on my Galaxy Tab A 2016 (Android 7 Nougat) because the audio was playing up, and all seems to be OK now, but..

When I was going through the setup procedure again, I noticed that the tablet was automatically set to backup to my Samsung Cloud.

Now, I do have a Samsung account but I cannot find any mention of any Cloud storage/backup capacity. I would like to take a look and see how much space I have used, what has been backed up and perhaps add another folder to the auto backup.

I am assuming it is backing up (not syncing) but I have no idea how to access my Samsung Cloud account to see whats there.

Can anybody assist? I see threads regarding phone related backups but they also refer to an app but the samsung cloud website has no such mention.

So how do I login and interrogate my Samsung Cloud, either on my tablet, Samsung phone or Windows 10 PC?

3 REPLIES 3
AntS
Options

Hi @Cryoman.

There's more a bit more info on Samsung Cloud, what it backs up, and how to check how much space you've used here. No current way to access the Cloud other than with a mobile/tablet.

0 Likes
Cryoman
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I did see the stuff you sent, I guess I was expecting a cloud storage system like One drive or Google drive. It is obviously not that type of product in as much as you can't interrogate what you've put there, you can only see how much you've used and you have to work blind and assume it is all there as it's supposed to be, which is kinda worrying/disconcerting. But hey, I assume it all works, so thanks again

GS7Edge
First Poster
Options

0 Likes