Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab s8 ultra not been delivered on 25th Feb

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 10:40 AM)
Jp46
Pioneer
Options
I pre ordered a tab s8 ultra 128gb on 9th Feb and was ment to be delivered on 25th Feb, but hasn't and still says preparing despatch.

Has anyone else had this trouble.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
rimaarts
Apprentice
Options
no. it's not meant to be delivered on 25th... it's meant to be delivered "from" 25th... and unless you ordered on day 1 or 2, I'd expect at least 2-3 weeks delay... and p.s. I ordered day 2 and mine just says "processing"....
0 Likes
Members_WBnOX3P
First Poster
Options

still waiting aswell says dispatched from 25th so im hoping i get atleast an update today as i have not heard anything since i ordered it on the 10th

0 Likes
B27
First Poster
Options

No, the general delivery time quoted in the website blurb was "from" 25th, my email confirmation definitely said delivery "on" 25th Feb. I booked a day off work for the promised delivery day. They took payment promptly enough though.

rimaarts
Apprentice
Options
lol Samsung is iffy this way. email 1. "preorder from". email 2. "delivery on", and just now got email "delivery delayed by 2-3 weeks". on the point of order (and I'm sure somewhere in t&c) you were told "preorder will ship FROM 25th.
0 Likes
BryceS
Apprentice
Options

I too made sure that I was in for the agreed, booked delivery date, which was today. Only at 0930 this morning, on the day of the agreed delivery, do I now get an email saying it has been delayed.

I am doing a trade in, so I've also been clearing data off my old tablet in preparation for transferring it over and sending it back.

If I had been given even 24 hours notice of the delay (which Samsung must have known, if they hadn't given it to the courier yesterday) then I could have rearranged my plans for today and gone into work. 

Delays are annoying, but poor communication is utterly unacceptable.

Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I ordered on 12 February and mine was delivered on Tuesday (was expected Monday but DPD had a delay).
0 Likes
Jp46
Pioneer
Options
Received this message today.

Dear Samsung customer, we regret to inform you that your order has been delayed, and this will now be with you by 11th of March. Our courier partners will be in touch when your product has been dispatched and we will also contact you via email. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
When you order it "says in stock" and website still says "in stock" now. When you order payment is taken immediately. Saying something in stock when it is not is misleading.
ChrisStacey
Apprentice
Options

I paid for delivery for the 25th before 10.30am. Had to different texts saying now before 14th March. Never had this problem before. What department /number do I ring do you think? I did a live chat and 'apparently' it's in the warehouse being prepared but I checked and it still doesn't say preparing. 

0 Likes