Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab s8 ultra further delays

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 10:30 PM)
Ga52ton
Explorer
Options

Screenshot_20220316-160429_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20220316-160439_Messages.jpg

 ordered my tab s8 ultra 5g on 9th February have have 4 delayed texts from samsung. So now will be over a month late. This is after 1st receiving an email b4 launch saying good news your tablet will be delivered early anytime from 21st of February  KMT

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
DannyT
Options

We're grateful for the excitement and response to our new Galaxy Tab S8 series. Interest in Galaxy Tab S8 series is at an all-time high with the pre-order volume exceeding our expectations. We’re committed to getting these devices to our customers as early as possible, however, some customers may experience delays. We greatly appreciate the patience and understanding.

To stay up to date with your delivery from the Samsung UK Online Shop head to: https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/products-and-orders/can-i-track-the-progress-of-my-order/

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Ga52ton
Explorer
Options

Yeah this scripted response isnt ginna wash when your site went from processing delivery in the 1st week back to ordered a week later and now says processing again 🤷🏾‍♂️.

And if i hadn't pre ordered on launch day i could maybe understand. 

How will yourselves be compensating us loyal customers?

Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Hate those stupid scripted responses that people post , well done for pulling him up on that , it's infuriating !!
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Wow and i thought I had it bad, truly shocking
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Bet your waiting for the next email with even further delays 🤦🤦 Shame on Samsung !!
0 Likes
Ga52ton
Explorer
Options

Received email from dpd this evening saying it will be delivered tomorrow.  

Samsung updates are atrocious 

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Really does show total incompetence but great to hear delivery tomorrow
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Members_FOGMMmZ
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 03.38.05.pngThis doesn't work. The order tracker just says the order number isn't recognised.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Members_FOGMMmZ, I had to edit your post to remove the order number as it's classed as personal info.

But before I did, I tried the number on the tracker in Chrome on a PC and couldn't get the same error message.

Do you get the same error message on different browsers and after you've cleared the browser cookies and cache? If so, can you send a Private Message to our @Sam_UK  account with your order details (order number, email address it was made with), and we'll see if we can check into it for you.

If you need it: How to send a private message on the Samsung Community: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

0 Likes