Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy tab s8 ultra delay

(Topic created on: 28-03-2022 01:24 PM)
Dazza71
Explorer
Options

I purchased a galaxy tab s8 ultra 256gb on the 22nd march to be told it was getting delivered on the 24th March.Now I'm being told it will be delivered on the 6th of April which is not what I expected as this was to be a present which is the 30th march.I understand about stock shortage which is fine but if I go onto the Samsung website and try to reorder again it gives me the opportunity to purchase next day delivery and are in stock.I don't have the money to reorder from elsewhere because if I cancel the order I won't get the refund for 3-5 days but the same money was taken out of my account within seconds how does that work customer service is shocking.

11 REPLIES 11
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Very annoying was in the same boat as you, then it turned up Friday.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Dazza71
Explorer
Options

Hope it arrives before the 30th are you happy with your product in the short time you've had it. 

0 Likes
Ankit Kumar
First Poster
Options

Same situation 😭

0 Likes
DarkBahamut
Pioneer
Options

I ordered the same model on the 11th Feb and that hasn't even turned up yet. I'd say you'd have no hope of it turning up, but Samsung don't seem to fulfil orders in any sort of order so it's impossible to know when you'll get anything.

That said, for as much as I don't want to see anyones order delayed, I'm going to be pretty pissed off if people who ordered 6 weeks after me are getting them first!

0 Likes
Dazza71
Explorer
Options

I'm going to look further into it I'll get stuck into them on twitter and find a direct email for the ceo if I have to.Have you seen there feedback on trustpilot there products are great shame there customer service is a shambles.

0 Likes
Yousif Azimi
First Poster
Options

I have ordered mine on 14th February, and still hasnt shipped. I haven't even gotten a sms or any update, I had to call them and even they couldn't gove me a definite date.

I dont know how samsung process orders, but if u got before me and other who have been waiting since release, I would be p****d actually.

0 Likes
Dazza71
Explorer
Options

Hi I have a preparing dispatch on my order now but have looked into it and some people have had a preparing dispatch for a weeks.Samsung customer service has got to be the worst in the world for such a massive company.

0 Likes
Solution
Dazza71
Explorer
Options

Update I ended up cancelling my order which they were offering me £480 for my s7+ then I reordered with an offer of £560 for my s7+ I paid £3.99 for next day delivery to see what happened.I didn't get next day delivery but got an email from dpd to say my order will be delivered on Monday before 10am.

0 Likes
Options

Ordered (25/08/22): I went to the Stratford Samsung experience store, London for purchasing the Samsung tab s8 ultra 512GB where the salesperson told me that there is a shortage of (S8 ultra 256 and 512 GB) and only one piece was available in Manchester. So, I came back home and ordered it online on (25/08/22) which shows the stock is available with next-day delivery (27/08/22).

Official Delivery (27/08/22):  I received an email that says "We regret to inform you that your recent order has been delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control." I don't understand when there is a shortage why they are taking orders?? Why they don't mention the exact date of delivery in the emails??? 

Update (28/08/22): Received an email from Samsung Customer Services Team that says ("Your order has left our warehouse") and DPD said ("We've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel").

samsung.png

Update(01/09/22):  It's been 4 days with no updates. I call them and one of customer representative told me that he need to check whether the product is in stock or not..lol. Honestly, I am getting frustrated. Their team learn new skill which is how to waste customer time to tell lies. If I am not getting update today then I'll ask for refund. Totally Bullshit customer service, untrained staff.

dpd.png

Update(03/09/22): I call the customer support team to check the issue, they said they already created a ticket to logistic team and waiting for their reply. Samsung Logistics department is one of the laziest department in the whole world. It's thier choice whether they want to respond or not. 

Update(05/09/22): I finally cancelled my order and ask for refund with compansation because they didn't gave any update and wasted my time. The refund will be credited in next 10 business days. Some hours later I received an email from Samsung my order has been delivered. Wtf?? I call again to Samsung about the email so they said we created the ticket to our higher department to solve the issue.

IMG_20220906_132808.jpg

0 Likes