Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy tab s7/s7+ pre-order book cover

(Topic created on: 11-08-2020 08:33 PM)
kopaka261
Journeyman
Options

Does the book cover that you get when you pre-order the galaxy tab s7/s7+ include the keyboard? If not where can I preorder/purchase the s7/s7+keyboard?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@kopaka261: It looks like the pre-order gift is the Book Cover, not the Keyboard Book Cover. If you're interested in the Keyboard Book Cover, please check out the link below. It's not currently for sale, but this will likely change upon the release of the tablet.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/galaxy-tab-s7-plus-keyboard-cover-dt970/

Mike_P
Navigator
Options
I wish this had been bundled like with the S6. Keyboard covers are fairly expensive and suspect likely to be about the same (if not more) than the S6's at about £160.
have to say - the S7 keyboard looks good!!
kopaka261
Journeyman
Options

Same, it would have been nice if it was bundled or at the very least making it available for pre-order. I have pre-ordered the s7+ which will take 3-5 working days for delivery and now I'm going to have to wait longer for the keyboard. Yeah it definitely looks good though.

0 Likes
4DXZ
First Poster
Options
could either of you help me to figure out how to claim the book cover upon pre ordering the tab s7+, the link they sent me continously does not work, an error is received opening the promotion claim link..how did either of you manage to claim yours if you have so that is? thanks
0 Likes
kopaka261
Journeyman
Options

You have to wait until the 21/08 and then click the link with in one month of that date.

0 Likes
kopaka261
Journeyman
Options

I would advise going with gamepass ultimate instead, since this cover does not include the keyboard. If you dont ever plan to get the keyboard cover then get this one.

0 Likes
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
Amazon & Argos have a listing for it, hope you're got a strong stomach, & an even stronger wallet. price Quoted is £ 219.99 (Samsung official product for S7 Plus). no release date yet but probably at or soon after Tab S7 release.
0 Likes
J35
First Poster
Options

Hi, preorder gift bookcovers had not been send or delivered yet. They were not send with the tablet itself.

When can I expect these?

Kind regards 

0 Likes
Outdoranger7
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get your book cover? It's been 35 days and counting since I claimed mine. 

0 Likes