Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab s7+ promotion - free book cover

(Topic created on: 08-10-2020 03:01 PM)
Zulu101
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Has any one received their free book cover and will it really take up to 45 day?
Tablet was ordered direct from Samsung and here is what happened so far.
1. when delivered the box was damaged, so asked courier to send it back.
2. because of 1. I had to go through and reorder the tablet again as I was told this is the only way.

3. Had to wait until I received the replacement before I can claim the book cover.

4. Had to wait 7 days for Samsung to validate the claim, even though the tablet was ordered direct from Samsung.

5. been 10 days now and still no book cover.

I know in the small print it does say up to 45 days to deliver the gift and I won't have mind if it was like the game controller or say a smart watch. However, this is a protective cover for the tablet! So far I have been using the tablet for 3 weeks without a case and there is a possibility I could be using the tablet for another 35 days without one. The longer it takes for me to get the case the higher the chance of me accidentally damaging it.

I would have normally purchased a case with all my tablets or phones (sometimes before I actually got the device) and I am tempted to just get one. However, I am now stuck in a situation of should I spend more money and get a case or wait and hope nothing happens to it until then?

I intentionally purchased the tablet direct from Samsung thinking the process would have been quicker, but by the look of it. It does not matter at all. Now I wish I have bought it with John Lewis instead as they usually provide additional cover and excellent customer service.

This my first Samsung tablet as I have always owned Apple. So far the Samsung purchase have made this experience pretty poor. Shame as the tablet is actually not bad compared to my ipad pro.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
I bought the tab s7+ claimed the book cover as my free gift, today It arrived but unfortunately they sent me the normal tab s7 cover for the smaller tab, sent them a message today asking them what exactly do they expect me to do with this.
0 Likes
Zulu101
Apprentice
Options

No way. 😱 How can they get it so wrong when they have your order details, your tablet’s model and serial number!!! If they send me the wrong one, I think that will be the icing on the cake for me.

I hope they will sort it out for you soon and you don’t have to wait too for the replacement. 🍀

0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
I was wondering the same as you have to put in all the information, will update here when I get a message back from samsung.
0 Likes
Zulu101
Apprentice
Options

Finally received my book cover after 35 days. Luckily they have sent me the correct one too (12.4 inch version).
I have to say it is an excellent cover, but still can't believe it took them so long to send it.

Members_7KWkqOc
Apprentice
Options

i see samsung delete unflattering comments, shame on you samsung

0 Likes
Members_7KWkqOc
Apprentice
Options

I waited 45+ days and still waiting and by the looks of it I will be waiting a long time because samsung use a cheep delivery outfit called Yodel. This company is totally useless, why samsung felt the need to cut corners and use this outfit. They have my item for 7+ days and say they cant find house (Only 4 houses on road?) theres no phone number to contact them, I did online chat but they said to get back to Samsung? and samsung couldn't be bothered to reply. This experience has taken the shine of my new purchase and my opinion of Samsung has hit rock bottom

0 Likes