Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Touch panel sensitivity

(Topic created on: 27-10-2020 02:26 AM)
wate
Journeyman
Options

This touch screen responds by simply holding your finger close to it without touching it.

This problem causes a quick tap to result in a false recognition.
Expect a fix in the software update.

16 REPLIES 16
Maroš
Voyager
Options
I didnt have this problem
0 Likes
wate
Journeyman
Options

Hi Maroš.
Thanks for the reply.
There was a post in another community that says it responds when you put your finger a few millimeters away from the display.
I don't think this is a problem in general, but I suspect that the problem will be discovered in some games and so on.

GoGoGriffster
Apprentice
Options

This has been an issue since before the last update but after the one before.  Using the On Screen keyboard double taps are registered when typing.  This results in double letters being typed in words.  Autocorrect picks up some of them but not all and I have to go back and edit what I type.  This is even worse when hitting the space as it registers as an end of sentence and inserts a period and capitalises the next word.  

This is enfuritating me to no end!  Please can this be resolved asap

The screen is so slippery that if I place it down screen faced down, the tablet normally slides off whatever surface its on.  Would a matte screen protector or similar resolve a lot of these issues?  I don't need it hugely sensitive for things like drawing as I use it for work and media consumption/web 

PuTRiDTALENT
First Poster
Options

Has this issue been solved, I play marvel contest of champions and this issue interferes with my gameplay constantly

0 Likes
wate
Journeyman
Options

Hi PuTRiDTALENT.
Not resolved. I was hoping that a firmware update would improve the problem, but I guess the developers don't know about this problem or are not interested in it.

Slender13A5
First Poster
Options

Has anyone notice when you open a game sometime you game sensitivity slows down drastically? this happened after the new update came out

0 Likes
wate
Journeyman
Options

Hi Slender13A5.

I have confirmed that the problem has not improved after the update. There are some new problems, but unless you can share the specific problems, it will be subjective.

0 Likes
Members_3rsgB7Z
Student
Options

Tablet definitely have some touchscreen issues,  I have mine approximately 3 months and having issues all the time while playing games even though everything seems normal on everyday normal use. I'm not sure is it software or hardware related but touches just disconnects when holding fingers on screen. You can see it in this short video, happens quite often and  makes tablet practically unusable for playing.

https://streamable.com/6plyua

0 Likes
Heppy
Explorer
Options

Yes I find the screen too sensitive ruins my game play at times hope it's fixed soon or they introduce a game mode

0 Likes