Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab s7 plus keyboard cover discrimination

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 11:40 PM)
DavH54
Journeyman
Options

Regarding the Galaxy tab s7+. I'm really upset that Samsung only offered UK customers who preordered a book cover that is not as good as the folio case I bought for the s6, with a flip down protective compartment for the s-pen. In other countries such as Malaysia and Taiwan customers get a free keyboard case and $60 for accessories. We in the UK are charged £200. I see this as discrimination. I have been a loyal customer of Samsung for many years and this is a real slap in the face. I need the keyboard case to make the s7+ a viable laptop replacement; without it I may as well have bought a cheaper alternative or stayed with the s6. At least with the s6 I could've bought a keyboard case at a discounted price; I can't even find an s7+ case in the UK. The customer service who are very nice people from the Philippines have no information and are astounded that this discrimination is going on in their country as well. I am disgusted that Samsung can treat some customers so disrespectful. Why give keyboard cases to some and not others? If they had a policy of giving them to whites and not to black people their would be uproar. Samsung stop your discriminatory practice and treat us all equally. I will bet that I get no reaction from Samsung. I will let this treatment be known as far and wide as possible on social media.

8 REPLIES 8
Maroš
Voyager
Options
Relax, this is their policy of markets, i had to buy keyboard aswell
DavH54
Journeyman
Options

That's up to you if you want to give in to discrimination. Don't you dare tell me to relax.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

Sorry to hear of your disappointment. I understand that you're keen to get your hands on the keyboard cover for the Tab S7+, however due to the popularity of the item we have experienced some temporary stock issues in the UK. From what I understand this will be rectified shortly, therefore I recommend staying tuned to our website to keep up to date on the latest stock availability. 

jinxv
Student
Options
in India, they are giving 100 pounds off on the keyboard case which they sell for around 170Pounds to begin with
0 Likes
Leish23
Journeyman
Options
hi, are you able to tell if ( when in stock) Samsung will be selling the keyboard from their site or will it be third party only? thanks
0 Likes
Members_J4nw7yT
First Poster
Options
I'm furious. I was under the impression I would receive the book cover with the keyboard in it. the book cover is almost useless without the key board so I now need to wait and spend another £190 on this or I go on without the keyboard that was a big reason for me buying this tablet. I'm furious at Samsung now. useless. the picture of the book cover they told me I could order as part of my deal, literally has a keyboard on it. this is a lowlife move and its enough for me to never buy another Samsung product unless I get my keyboard. 🖕
0 Likes
rickolie
First Poster
Options

I've had the exact same experience in the Netherlands... If I new upfront that I would not be receiving the keyboard cover than I wouldn't have spent 900 euros..

0 Likes
Benjbenjbenj
Student
Options

100% agree. Samsung doesn't give a ***** about their customers. Poor customer service. Completely ignoring feedbacks. They're becoming the new Apple, that's really disappointing and sad. 

Also after many years of complaints from Swiss customers living in the French speaking region in Switzerland to simply have the possibility to change the language of all their Samsung apps to French and not being stuck with German only. Both are national languages and the majority of people does not speak both.

Samsung just doesn't care at all and purposely chooses to ignore it. And I mean how hard would it be to simply add a second language, especially when there is Samsung in French for people living in France. Pathetic

0 Likes