Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S7 Pen

(Topic created on: 07-05-2021 10:42 AM)
George1988
Voyager
Options
I bought the Galaxy Tab S7 today. My question is it possible to buy some extra tips for the S Pen since there aren't any spare ones coming with the tablet?
 I wonder after how much use of the pen they need to be replaced? 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
The tab S7 pen is supposedly more durable and shouldn't require replacing, therefore Samsung don't sell or supply spare nibs for it, and say you must take the pen to a service centre to have the nib replaced.
However there have been reports on the forums that some people have contacted Samsung about claiming some spare nibs through the warranty, and claimed it as missing from the box, and that after a lot of frustration, a few managed to have spare nibs and the removal tool posted out to them. Worth a try.
George1988
Voyager
Options
Ahh. Thank you for the reply. Perhaps trying at Amazon or Argos?
0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Hey @George1988! The S-Pen nib is more durable than ever, but if you ever do find yourself needing a replacement, please reach out over our Social Media channels or over the phone on 0333 000 0333. We would be able to get this resolved for you. 🙂

George1988
Voyager
Options
Many thanks!
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
My nib has worn down only after a few months of ownership, and I don't even use the s pen every day! Definitely not durable 😕

20210507_093329_4465.jpg

George1988
Voyager
Options
Thank you for your answer! I will bear that in mind. 😊
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I have been on live chat with Samsung Support this morning, they are going to send me a replacement nib and removal tool.

I have just seen this on Amazon however, extra nibs are provided with a genuine s pen replacement, why couldn't Samsung just provide them with the tablet? Annoying.

Screenshot_20210508-111436_Chrome_4482.jpg

0 Likes
George1988
Voyager
Options
Good question! 🤔
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi All, 

The Tab S7 S-Pen nibs are made with more durable material so you won't need to change them at all or not that often which is why these are not included in the box. 

The S-Pen sold separately may be the old model, using the old nibs which is why this includes them in the package. Anyway, if anything happens to the nibs a repair set can be requested.