Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S7+ keep turning on when charging (either when battery percentages goes up 1 or random)

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 04:48 PM)
Skippy_Turtle
First Poster
Options

Basically the title. Whenever I charge my tablet, it turns on when it increased by 1 or randomly turns on. It's annoying. I don't want it to turn on the screen. My Galaxy S10+ doesn't even do this. How do I go about this?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Skippy_Turtle hello, try these steps to try to solve the problem. Access Settings / Lock screen, scroll down all / About lock screen / i button and in the options - in Storage - clear cache and data. Restart and check. greeting.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Skippy_Turtle: Does your screen remain on after connecting to your charger, or does it turn on initially, then go idle? To troubleshoot the situation, you may wish to try heading to Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display, and toggle this option on to see if this makes a difference. You could also try heading to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > More battery settings > Show charging information, and toggle this option off if it's active. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Skippy_Turtle
First Poster
Options

Ok, now for some reason, this issue isn't happening anymore.

To clarify, the screen would turn on when the battery happily jumped to another percentage and then turn off and repeat. The lock screen doesn't stay on. 

0 Likes
Jiggy420
First Poster
Options

Hey I am having the exact same issue and I have tried the steps from the comments below and still having issue pls help. Thanks

0 Likes