Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Tab S7 hotspot problem

(Topic created on: 09-06-2021 07:39 AM)
JohnMino
Apprentice
Options

Hi all,

I have problem with hotspot. Everythig is ok with internet connection on tablet but if I can use hotspot, another tablets says no internet connection. I have android 11 latest version, One UI 3.1. Pls help me, I need hotspot.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Try
Checking that the Hotspot feature is turned on.

Check that the connecting device Wi-Fi is turned on. ...

Restart the devices you are trying to connect to the Hotspot.

Delete the Wi-Fi profile on the connecting device and re-add it.
0 Likes
JohnMino
Apprentice
Options

Hi thx for answer, I tried to connect many devices tablets, mobile phones, Ipads averyone says no internet connection. Devices is sucesfull connect but without internet connection. I tried your suggestion but not working. 😞 

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
If you using mobile data
Try going connections
Mobile hotspot and tethering

mobile hotspot on
0 Likes
JohnMino
Apprentice
Options

I am using mobile data and its active, hotspot is ON, I tried create hotspot on 2.4Ghz also 5 Ghz without password also with password wpa2 but still not working. Another device see this network and conect to this network sucessfully but say this network is without internet connection. I tried reset networks setting and also complete reset tablet. Nothing worked. I tried to wipe cache thrue bootloader. Any idea to help solve this problem? 😞 I read that samsung A40 series have this problem after update to android 11. I bought tablet with android 11 how to downgrade to android 10? Will hotspot worked with android 10? Or exist some user who has Galaxy tab S7 with android 11 and hotspot working ok? thx

Joeeye
Maestro
Options
This might sound silly but does your mobile contract allow for tethering?
0 Likes
JohnMino
Apprentice
Options

Yes Joeeye, I use my SIM card with mobile phone and hotspot working very well. I have 2 SIM card with different broadband and works perfectly, but in Tab S7 same problem internet connection works very well for itself, but thrue hotspot another device says "no internet connection". If exist some user who has Tab S7 with android 11 and working hotspot. pls confirm that. thx

0 Likes
Solution
JohnMino
Apprentice
Options

I solved this problem with hotspot after factory reset I was write to APN type ,dun.

I recomend to read this helpfull page:

https://nerdschalk.com/why-is-my-hotspot-not-working-on-android/

For me worked solution 13

thx everyone to share your opinion

bye

0 Likes
Rani_A
First Poster
Options

This is also happening to me. Can't connect my Galaxy Tab S5e to my phone's (A40) data, whether through Bluetooth tethering or mobile hot-spot. I don't know if the issue comes from the phone or the tablet. Both are running Android 11, and it stopped working after I updated both devices. 

0 Likes