Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab S7 display issues

(Topic created on: 27-09-2020 06:24 PM)
johnpm
Apprentice
Options
Just bought my Tab S7 and noticed display issue stright away after I switched it on.Brown (shades) tint on top corners of tablet when working on white background.Got in contact with Samsung and asked for replacement.After a week I got a new tablet and guess what ???.....New one was having same issues like first one.Sent it back to Samsung and now I'm waiting for the third one.Hope is gonna be ok this time.
Anyone got any simillar issues with S7 or S7+ ???
5 REPLIES 5
Sam162
Explorer
Options
I've had my S7 Plus a few weeks now and haven't experienced any problems so far! After reading your post, I have to admit I checked, then re-checked my Tab. Thankfully no brown shades on it whatsoever. I would be interested to find out what has caused your fault though. Hope you get yours sorted out soon!!!! 🤞
0 Likes
johnpm
Apprentice
Options
I received today the third tablet.It's worse then previous 2.I called back for refund.I had enough
0 Likes
johnpm
Apprentice
Options
My tablet was S7 Sam162.Maybe its a difference.Don't know.I called back for refund.
0 Likes
VarunA
First Poster
Options

Sorry to hear about your issue. I am also struggling with an issue that I have on my S7+. I randomly get multicolored vertical lines flashing on the left hand side of my screen. I read online that it is a bug that can be resolved by switching off the hardware overlays option. However, this seems unacceptable to me when one spends such a large amount of money on a flagship tablet. talk about quality control. Ridiculous.

0 Likes
Alban Hyka
First Poster
Options

I bought the Tab 3 months ago! The other day, it exploded. And Samsung is not taking any responsibility towards the incident. My kid use it all the time, I don’t want to imagine what would happen to him if that thing exploded in his hands. Safety of this machine is totally ZERO. I’m writing this to all of you who use one. Be careful because it can happen to you too. And no one will care. I’m dealing with them now, and they really make you feel worse for buying or even dealing with Samsung. Be careful the tablet is dangerous for you and your families. #samsung***** 

0 Likes