Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab S7+ bluetooth pairing

(Topic created on: 27-06-2021 01:24 PM)
Hexaquark
First Poster
Options

Issue

My new Galaxy tab S7+ (Bluetooth 5) is unable to localise the bluetooth of my Honor xSport am61 headphones (Bluetooth 4.1). 

Meanwhile, my phone Samaung S10 (Bluetooth 5) is able to connect to my headphones bluetooth.

Things I Have Tried

I went to the store and no other tablet of the same type was able to pair to my headphones. Also the tablet is out of the box so no software updates have been performed.

Does anyone know what is going on ? Booth devices are Bluetooth 5 but there seems to be a compatibility problem.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

Pair a Bluetooth device to your Galaxy phone or tablet

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078053/
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Hexaquark: To start with, please restart your phone and check that the phone's software is up to date by going to Settings > Software Update. Furthermore please go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth and ensure that it is enabled. Then, make your headphones visible by following the manufacturers instructions, select them from the list of available devices, enter a PIN if prompted and you should be good to go.

If the issue persists then head into Settings > Tap the 3 lines with the downward facing arrow, to the right of 'Your apps' >  Show System Apps > Bluetooth Share / Bluetooth Test > Storage > Clear cache / data. If this doesn't help, go into your Bluetooth settings, select the device you are having problems with and then tap "Forget" or “Unpair” from that device and then restart your phone. If the problem persists then head to the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Bluetooth. Does this return any errors? 

0 Likes