Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S6 Pen Only

(Topic created on: 30-03-2020 01:48 PM)
TStewart
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I've never owned a Samsung phone or tablet before, nor any product with EMR. Please excuse me if this is the wrong place to post a question.

I'm thinking of purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. I spend a lot of time writing on printed documents, making notes on printed text, highlighting, crossing out etc.. I realise you can do this on a computer but I don't like typing. On the other hand printing out hundreds of pages every week is not very in keeping with the spirit of the times; nor is it economical.

This tablet seems like a good compromise. I'm hoping someone could confirm if it has some of the following features:

- A button (preferably mechanical) that deactivates the touch screen so that my hand can rest on the screen whilst writing

- PDF's can be saved as PDF's with the writing on. So that I can email share and save it in the usual manner (as if I had scanned a physical page with handwriting on)

- Any personal experience with writing on the tablet, how does it feel?

Under normal circumstances I could visit the Samsung store in town. But that's not currently an option.

Any answers, help or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Tom

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
S6 Pen queries
First Poster
Options

Hi,I just picked up your query and wondered if you have made any progress?.

My wife writes short stories and to be able to pen ,convert to text and share via email would really help her .Even s cipy the converted text to word would be useful 

Any thoughts 

Thanks 

Steve

0 Likes