Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab s6 lite s pen

(Topic created on: 22-07-2020 11:25 AM)
Wytre
Apprentice
Options

Just bought a Galaxy Tab S6 lite a few days ago and found out that there are no s pen tips replacements provided. Called the Samsung support and they said that we would have to go to the Samsung concierge to buy a tip replacement.  This is very ridiculous because from my past purchases of note 10 plus and the budget Tab A8 with S pen 2019, there are replacement tips provided. What are your thoughts?

11 REPLIES 11
Joel101
First Poster
Options

can the nip of s pen of s6 lite be removed 

0 Likes
Boeddabart
Journeyman
Options

Same problem here. Solution: go with the s-pen from tab s6. Those have nib replacements and the pen itself works just as good

@Wytre wrote:

Just bought a Galaxy Tab S6 lite a few days ago and found out that there are no s pen tips replacements provided. Called the Samsung support and they said that we would have to go to the Samsung concierge to buy a tip replacement.  This is very ridiculous because from my past purchases of note 10 plus and the budget Tab A8 with S pen 2019, there are replacement tips provided. What are your thoughts?

@Wytre wrote:

0 Likes
bharathspi
First Poster
Options

Is it getting charged with s6lite since spen for s6lite is not chargable??

0 Likes
Greywolf56
Journeyman
Options

The pen on the s6 lite doesn't need charging its just used for writing and a few other things. Still a good bit of additional kit.

0 Likes
Boeddabart
Journeyman
Options

It does not charge, but, it doesn't have to. It's basically the same thing except that you can't use the bluetooth functions the original s-pen provides, which i don't mind.

I'm using the original because of the extra nibs (can't find anywhere if there're any for the s6 lite), and i'm pretty happy about it! The button works as well.  

Boeddabart
Journeyman
Options

So, this is a lot on Reddit too. And they say: use the s6 nibs for your s6 lite s-pen. Well, they are right! I've tried it yesterday, and i love it :smiling-face: nibs are the same size, everything works perfectly fine!

mychocolatecake
First Poster
Options

Hey bro can i just pull the tip from my s6 lite s pen just like any other s pen to replace the tip?

0 Likes
Boeddabart
Journeyman
Options

I've done it with what comes in the box of the tab s6 pen. So for that one, yeah, i'm sure you can do that. 

You should check Reddit, i'm not sure about other s-pen

NTNsmet
First Poster
Options

Are they exactly the same or are there small differences?

0 Likes