Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Tab S5e - Windows 10

(Topic created on: 06-01-2020 07:09 PM)
Stanfree
First Poster
Options

I am new to working with the android system, my question is it possible to install Windows 10 as a operating system on my Galaxy Tab S5e?

I want to use my tab for music production, l have installed Caustic (digital audio workstion), but l want to install Abeton Live also other VST's.

My thoughts are that l could work on my tab then transfer a wav file via Audio Share to my iPad.

Many thanks to any advice you can offer.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Stanfree: Sadly it isn't possible to install Windows 10 on the Galaxy Tab S5e, although you might want to check out Microsoft Launcher, or the Microsoft 'You Phone' app, which allows you to link your home computer and phone. For further details on controlling Ableton Live with your tablet, check out the link below.

https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/articles/209071989-Apps-for-controlling-Live-with-an-iOS-or-Androi...
0 Likes
Stanfree
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your advice.

0 Likes
Doris09
First Poster
Options

@Stanfreei understand question what are you trying to saying. Firstly you should know it's is difficult or may be impossible to implement Window 10 OS in android appliances. But Microsoft give you an opportunity or you can say that give you a solution that you can use different tool on windows for using android applications such as Blue-stack or many more it make your work more easier or more reliable.
I'm also music lover i mostly listen my favorite song on lying on favorite pillow

0 Likes
Stanfree
First Poster
Options

@Doris90, thank you for your reply. I think away around my problem is to make a track in Caustic, transferring it to Dropbox then into Cubasis on my iPad. 

0 Likes
edge2020
Apprentice
Options

Hi Andrew, is there a way to run windows 10 on Samsung tab s6?

I read somewhere that the process of samsung tab s6 (Snapdragon 855 processor) can run Windows 10. Do you have any idea about that? 

1. Thanks!
ShawnTanDeMing
First Poster
Options
I am also going to ask the same thing
0 Likes