Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S2 loop

(Topic created on: 20-08-2020 03:54 PM)
rb53
First Poster
Options

Hi.  I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8” bought in June 2017.  For some time it has gone into a shut down and reboot loop once the battery is down to about 30%, but recently it is happening when the battery is as high as 50%.  Safe mode makes no difference and there have no changes or new apps added to the tablet in recent months.  It  is used mainly for emails, internet etc and is not used for gaming.  It is exactly the same problem I had with my previous Galaxy Tab, hence the change. 

One relevant factor picked up from the community posts - it does not appear to happen when Wifi is off, but renders it of restricted use. 

Is there a simple solution - I should not have to replace my tablet every 2 or 3 years!

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
trainreader
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue and haven't found a way to fix it yet.

0 Likes
rb53
First Poster
Options

I can't believe it's not a common problem, and there must be an answer .... but where!

0 Likes
Rouffian
First Poster
Options

Can I just add "me too"?

I have reflashed with the latest firmware, done the power up to 100% while turned off, erased the cache, reset to factory and am now trying to find another, older firmware while also finding that Odin 3 is not compatible with my device.

0 Likes
rb53
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately I still have the problem and no solution.  So frustrating!

0 Likes