Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab active3 battery

(Topic created on: 24-01-2021 10:09 PM)
Yamahappy
First Poster
Options

how do i purchase a genuine Samsung spare battery ?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
CarlH
Options

Hi @Yamahappy. We don't sell the batteries separately but if needed, our engineer can replace them. What issues are you currently experiencing with the battery? When and where did you purchase your Tab? 

0 Likes
Yamahappy1
Apprentice
Options

hi Carl , one of the main reasons i purchased this product amongst many other Samsung devices i own was the ease at which you can access the battery , i wanted to have a spare if i am travelling so i could do a quick swap when required . i have tried to source a replacement but this does not seem available , i do not understand why you would have such a feature but cannot utilise it ? i am disappointed to say the least , i had 2 conversations with Online help ( who gave me a list of 3rd party vendors , this was obviously a fail ) and a phone call which advised me to talk to Sales with respect to a refund i guess but i do not really want to go down that route , all i require is an extra battery , can you assist me ? 

I bought this direct from Samsung UK

had it around one week

Peter

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Yamahappy1 , Hi Peter. I've asked at our end about this one. I'll let you know if I can shake some info out for you. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Yamahappy1
Apprentice
Options
hello , I guess I will have no joy then concerning a extra battery ? is there no other person or department I can contact relative to this problem ?
0 Likes
PortlandBill
Explorer
Options
No one got back to you, eh?
0 Likes
Yamahappy1
Apprentice
Options
I don't really need to answer that one ... I was going to try and take it further but I guess I am wasting my time really , it seems Samsung do not want my money and they have just left me hanging with a device I wanted for travel with an extra battery , I don't get what the issue is , it is designed with a fast battery access rear cover for what reason ? maybe I should try and find someone else who can assist
Yamahappy1
Apprentice
Options
they all ran and avoided any further assistance, I was going to take it further but I have wasted enough time already , seems Samsung don't want my money , all I wanted was a spare battery for travel , that was the main reason I bought it due to the quick battery access , maybe I will try again and find someone else who can find a solution but who ? hmmm
Luka791
First Poster
Options

I was seriously considering this device since I am a construction manager. This is disappointing. I can only buy this device if it comes with an extra battery.

It's sad that this is the state of all established device makers. Hopefully a Chinese OEM will fill the shoes left by Samsung with a consumer friendly model.

It appears Samsung is really committed to following Apple's anticonsumer tactics. 

Hopefully, we will see a new breed of companies like Framework, with a consumer first approach.

0 Likes