Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy tab a8 oneui 6

(Topic created on: 28-02-2024 03:11 PM)
MrFluffyOven
First Poster
Options
so, Samsung are giving no good answers, I read oneui6 was coming to this tablet on the 24th, were not on 28th and no oneui6, why are we still waiting when the galaxy tab a7 lite which cost less, and was out the same year has already got the update, not to mention the a7 lite is a weaker performer
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Samsung release updates in batches. It also does not follow that just because another device is older / cheaper that you'll get an update first.

For each model, they have different components and software. As soon as Samsung view the update as stable, and they have capacity on servers, they'll release the update.

By comparison, the S23 Series got February update long before the S24 Series did.
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Also, where did you get the date (24th) from?

Samsung don't typically release update schedules so I suspect you've seen it on a website and taken that as verbatim......
0 Likes
Lisaandmark2024
First Poster
Options
Hi
0 Likes
MrFluffyOven
First Poster
Options
The 24th came from south korea where samsung apparently said they were releasing the update there, but it didnt happen
0 Likes
jusme
Pioneer
Options
I have tab A9 and still on august 2023 security
0 Likes
Gareth_1990
Apprentice
Options

Android 14 with One UI 6 has been released for the Tab A8.... just run software update :smiling-face: 

0 Likes