Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GALAXY TAB A7. Does it support a SIM or doesn't it?

(Topic created on: 14-11-2022 07:04 PM)
LeeInNY
First Poster
Options

I have a GALAXY TAB A7 and I would love to know why I can't get a straight answer on this.  I bought this tablet a couple of years ago.  I assumed that the slot was a standard SIM card slot but apparently it's for an SD card; no SIM card will fit inside of it.  There is no EID number that I can see.  Can I make calls on this tablet or can't I?

FRUSTRATED.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Depends which model you have. You would need the 4g LTE model. It would most likely need a nano sim. Have a look in settings- connections and see if there is mobile network settings. If not you may have the WiFi model. Which would mean it is just a slot for an sd card. Or check the model you have to see if its WiFi or 4g LTE.
keith30
Maestro
Options
Iv'e had a few tablets and everyone has had a sim card, my latest one is the tab s8ultra which has the sim and sd card. You need a sim to make phone 📞calls
0 Likes
Azazell
First Poster
Options
Easy to check... pull out the SD card drawer, if it only has 1 hole this is for your SD card! If it has 2 holes the second hole is for your sim card :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Bigbaza2005
First Poster
Options
I have an a7 also sm,t505 it has 3 slot in the ad draw 2 for nano sim card n 1 for sd card hope this helps
0 Likes