Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab A 2019

(Topic created on: 06-12-2019 09:29 PM)
Donnah
Apprentice
Options

I cannot move any app to the sd card. Please advise if you've experienced this problem and have a solution. Thanks 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Donnah 

Have a look at this useful link from our friends in the US for help with this.

0 Likes
Donnah
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately even when I follow these steps, I don't get the option to change to sd card storage. I've never had this problem with previous galaxy tablets or phones
Donnah
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately even when I follow these steps, I don't get the option to change to sd card storage. I've never had this problem with previous galaxy tablets or phones

0 Likes
Donnah
Apprentice
Options
Perhaps the problem is due to the sd card not being recognized as external storage. It says ' for transferring photos and media'. I've tried 2 sd cards and both have the same problems, although both work in my previous tablet
0 Likes
Lee345
First Poster
Options
I have experienced the same problem. I am able to move files to the sd card but receive no offer to change storage location for apps. I have been led to believe Samsung did not wish to allow this transfer in Android Pie. If I am mistaken, please let me know. I now have a 64 gig card in my tablet which to me is virtually unneeded. I did not have this problem with my older Tab A.
0 Likes