Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S6 LTE- what PAY AS YOU GO SIM

(Topic created on: 21-09-2020 03:39 PM)
13Mel13
Apprentice
Options

Hello I am a new member tonight. I am not Savy  with technology these days (old age) I was hoping someone could help me as I want to buy the right Nano or Micro SIM card for my tablet that will let me connect when I am away from home. 

Thanks

Mel

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
take the sim tray out and match the sim card size, once you are happy you can push whatever size sim you need out and put it in the sim tray
0 Likes
Solution
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
tab S6 LTE is a nano SIM I'm sure as it's not a old tablet model. with regards to what SIM... you need to check what mobile data plans are available in your country. you can get pay as you go plans but normally... from my experience... if you're after a heavy data plan then pay monthly options might be more suitable. you can also get 30 day monthly plans that just roll too and can cancel whenever. cause you're new to it all I would suggest taking it in steps and trying pay as you go first, don't let any sales man or advisor talk you into a 12 or 18 or 24 month plan... I am based in the UK so I'm coming from my country point of view.
0 Likes
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
You could always bring the tablet with you to the shop and they could also help you make sure the SIM works 👍
0 Likes
13Mel13
Apprentice
Options

Thanks but unfortunately I am still shielding on medical advice so can't go out.

13Mel13
Apprentice
Options

I am sorry but could you tell me what sim card I use to increase the memory & what do I use for internet connection? If this is a stupid question, please ignore

0 Likes
Solution
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Sorry to hear that but better safe than sorry, no need to take unnecessary chances.
Maybe phone the shop you intend buying from, size of the sim is probably a 3in1 type anyway so it should work fine as you just squeeze it out in the size needed.
Solution
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
don't worry no question is stupid and that's what this forum is here for, to help others. to expand memory that's a micro SD card... that will give you more storage space for things like images and videos. the SIM card is what gives you internet on the move when you're out and about. if you're only browsing then you shouldn't need much internet allowance on the SIM...... if you plan on watching videos like a lot of YouTube... then you may need a bigger allowance.
13Mel13
Apprentice
Options

Brilliant and thank you very much. Take care and have a great day.