Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds pair with tablet ?

(Topic created on: 26-04-2019 02:53 PM)
jojo1966
Student
Options

Hi...can anyone help me out. Bought galaxy buds to use with new galaxy tab a...but cant pair them..galaxy wearable app says not available for device...Samsung chat say that you cant use buds with tablets...,but the Samsung website advertises the buds to "pair with your phone or tablet"....anyone had any joy getting them to work with a galaxy tablet? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @jojo1966 

There should be no reason why your Galaxy Buds won't pair with your Galaxy Tab A. What software version do you have on the Tablet?

0 Likes
jojo1966
Student
Options

sorry its taken so long for me to respond - posted the post as i was preparing to go away for a fortnight and although i saw your response i didnt get chance to reply.

i have managed to pair them now thanks - still cant belive that both u.s samsung support chat, and u.k samsung support chat both told me the buds werent compatible with tablets......

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Great to hear you've got them sorted, @jojo1966! We'll be certain to pass your feedback on to our Support Teams.

0 Likes
Rhino67
Options

I get the same thing, can someone please explain how to get the wearables app loaded and paired?

0 Likes