Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A7 tablet screen keeps dimming,

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 07:12 PM)
5andman
Apprentice
Options
Checked settings and all seem to be set correctly yet the screen keeps dimming making viewing films a real pain, can anyone help.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
turn off adaptive brightness under settings》display
0 Likes
5andman
Apprentice
Options
tried that no difference, this seems to have appeared with the "darkness mde" update. Just tried double tapping and screen seems to be staying bright fingers crossed.
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
wait.
what streaming app?

doesn't matter if legitimate or alternative, my point is, some apps have their brightness controll that can mess mess with your adaptive settings. in most app try swiping on and down during video play to see if it controller the light, if it does, then turn off your own adaptive. brightness

this has worked for many in the last.

if you'd like se trouble shooting I'd be happy to assist.
0 Likes
5andman
Apprentice
Options
Thanks but double tap on screen seems to work and will have a right look at it tomorrow
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
oh joy, well I hope the double tap works then because otherwise I guess I'll have the same issue too then. I've bookmarked this to see what the outcome is of that double tap. I can think of a few people I'd like to double tap but that's another matter 😎
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
fair enough bud, if I can be of any further help and try troubleshoot it with you I'll be happy to, just ping me here in the thread
0 Likes