Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

GALAXY A7 tablet - All4 and ITV hub lagging horribly

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 11:16 PM)
PatC
Student
Options

Hi,

Does anyone know of a fix to get these two apps (All4 & ITV Hub) working properly? I got the tablet yesterday and immediately discovered this issue. Samsung support were pretty useless telling me to do a 'master reset'! Just could not see how a factory reset would solve the problem and of course it hasn't. 

How can Samsung sell a product that supposed to be for streaming and it not work properly?Even my old S2 can stream perfectly well from these apps. So frustrating. 

All suggestions  gratefully received. 

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
How do you mean by lagging ?
0 Likes
Solution
PatC
Student
Options

Hi Deadpool3049, thanks for replying. The tablet just could not play these services. The picture kept on hanging and then stuttering, like an old silent movie. 

Nothing got better after resetting so I've sent it back. Will buy another brand.

Thanks

0 Likes
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
Hi PatC sounds like it could have been a hardware fault or a software issue to me I'm surprised Samsung didn't get you send it in to see if they could fix it
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I'm surprised by this too, my A7 streams from both of those services fine. Where did you install the apps from? Samsung store or Google Play? The Google Play store versions are the ones I use. Occasionally Samsung store tries updating All4 but I don't let it. I do it from Google Play store instead
0 Likes