Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Tab S5

(Topic created on: 24-11-2018 06:14 PM)
Wellwisher
First Poster
Options

Hey Samsung if u looking to this post then I have Request... I like samsung products and above all the Tab S Series...but I can see everytime new S series tab release its just not worthy ... I mean why using old processor when u can use new one that's already launched .. Why S835 when 845 was available??

I need changes in future Tab S5

1. Upcoming Snapdragon 855 (8150) skip the 845.... Don't play it dirty

2. Update those useless cameras... C'mon its high time 

3. 4gb Ram seriously?  Beast like Tab atleast need 8Gb which I think too much for you so we'll settle to 6Gb

4. Which Part of fast charging does samsung does not understand? 18W in 2018...even oppo & Huawei invest in smart and fast charging technology .. Look @ them 50W & 40W respectively.

5. Bigger screen Not Bigger Bezels (Hint :- Ipad Pro 11)

6. I m hoping u'll introduce One UI (Android 9.0) with new Tab too

7. S-Pen is good no changes needed unless u want to make it charge wirelessly... New tech always welcome.

8. UFS 3.0 

C'mon listen to ur customers....they  really need a overall change is Tab S5

31 REPLIES 31
PoppyAnn
Journeyman
Options
I agree about the palm rejection ability I cannot be the only one that every time I use my tablet I end up having to go back and remove what my palm has touched, I would like to have a larger bezel along one side to give me something to hold.
one other thing I would like is to be able to see the screen when the sun is shining directly on it, a tablet is trying to act s a mobile computer so why is it that it is almost useless outside.
0 Likes
PoppyAnn
Journeyman
Options
I stuck a couple of small magnets to my S pen and just let it clip o the back along the bottom when in portrait mode, if you try holding a small magnet on the back you can feel where it will hold on to the magnets that are inside the tablet.
0 Likes