Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fully charged icon

(Topic created on: 19-06-2021 08:58 PM)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi all , tab s5e , on the lock screen when it's charging it shows percentage and a little battery symbol , should that turn green when it's fully charged or does it just say " fully charged " in writing ??? On my galaxy S10 the icon turns green , thought it would on the s5e .

12 REPLIES 12
Barrie1
Navigator
Options
My tab s5e just says charging and how long till fully charged on the lockscreen
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

But when it's fully charged does the battery symbol on the lock screen turn green ??

0 Likes
Barrie1
Navigator
Options
My battery symbol that shows on the status bar and lockscreen is white when fully charged, and when the tablet is charging there's a lightning symbol showing in the battery symbol
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Ah right , so even if it says 100% if there's a lightening strike through it it's still taking a charge ?

0 Likes
Barrie1
Navigator
Options
There should not be a lightning symbol in the battery symbol if the tablet is fully charged, mine didn't have one,I only know that because I used the tablet for 5 minutes while it was still connected to the charger before I turned the charger off
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Just charging it now , on lock screen it said " charging 2 minutes until full 97% " battery symbol with lightening strike through it .

Now it says " 100% " but still lightening strike .

0 Likes
Annie989
Voyager
Options
Mines in the Dock 20210619_221526_2685.jpg
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks , well , I know mine is fully charging because I left it on charge upstairs on charge , it got to 100% but lightening strike through battery icon . So I left it on , then I went back to look at it and the charging information had gone off the lock screen and when I unlocked the tablet it said " fully charged " at the bottom of the screen , I should've been with it whilst it charged to see if it turned green but it's definitely charging fully ! 

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
None of my recent Samsung phones or tablets turn green when fully charged. They all just have text in white showing fully charged.