Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free headphones... how??

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 03:40 PM)
Mackers8578
Student
Options
Hi all, I purchased a Samsung galaxy tab s7 fe 5g on the 6th Nov had the tab and claimed for the free keyboard/case, got that, not issues, I' was in a chat with a voda advisor the other day  with no joy.
I purchased a Samsung galaxy tab s7 fe 5g on the 6th Nov had the tab and claimed for the free keyboard/case, got that.
How can I claim for them, the vodafone advisor looked an hour and said it on the samsung app. Helppppppvisor I can't find on how to claim for the free headphones.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
When on the samsung members page
Benefits is anything showing on there
Mackers8578
Student
Options
Cant see any offers at all tbh, bit I'm not too good with tech, so may be me ..... this is what I got like almost 3wks ago, I claimed and got the keyboard case.... just assumed the headphones came with it, but didn't.Screenshot_20211130-154634_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Mackers8578: I think that this was a Vodafone specific promotion, and the AKG headphones would have been provided with the Tab S7 FE at the purchase stage. The terms and conditions do state that the offer is valid while stocks last, and would be rewarded to the first 1000 participants, so you may have just been unlucky in that regard.