Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite Screen

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 08:45 PM)
judethehuman
First Poster
Options

So I'm an artist and a college student and about a month or so back I bought my S6 Lite tablet because of the Spen and note-taking abilities and I love it and all but there's a small nickel sized space on the screen that the Spen just won't make any marks on, I've restarted the tablet a few times, it happens on any app and my Spen works great everywhere else except that small circle and usually it isn't that big of a deal UNLESS I'm actually taking notes and can't zoom in and move the app so the issue isn't in the way like I can with Clipart and I have no clue why this is happening, it's infuriating.This is from my notes, you can see my Spen is over the patch that wn't color and you can see the lines cuting off as they go over the patch and picking up again across itThis is from my notes, you can see my Spen is over the patch that wn't color and you can see the lines cuting off as they go over the patch and picking up again across itThis is in Clip Art, I made the background red so you can see my Spen over the patch againThis is in Clip Art, I made the background red so you can see my Spen over the patch again

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Talk to Samsung Live Chat and they will take you through some troubleshooting points, if it is still not resolved they will arrange for collection for repair.
0 Likes
cathy22
Journeyman
Options
can't find my clip board
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@judethehuman: That's strange. Please can you open the Samsung Members app and head to Get Help > Interactive Checks > Touch Screen, and follow the on screen instructions. If the area of the screen remains unresponsive then please reach out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333, of via Facebook or Twitter, where an advisor will be able to assist you further, and arrange any necessary repairs. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes
AlisonDavison
First Poster
Options
happened to me the other day i thought s pen was faulty ,restarted tablet and was fine after that.
0 Likes