Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook App Samsung Tablet Display Error in Landscape Mode

(Topic created on: 21-09-2020 03:53 PM)
ChicaP
Student
Options

I'm reporting this as on 20/09/20. I have a Galaxy Tab S6 and recently less than one week ago the Facebook app has not displayed properly on any of it's pages in landscape mode. There are wide grey bars down each side of the screen. The app used to fill the screen previously. Also, pictures that friends post are 'zoomed in',  so they don't display correctly until you actually tap on the post to open it. Seems to be a Facebook issue, but is only happening on my Samsung tablet. I have Samsung and OnePlus phones and they display Facebook fine. I have deleted the cache to no avail and reinstalled the app, which initially seemed to fix the error, but it has returned after closing and opening the app for a second time. Hopefully, Samsung and Facebook can sort this out quickly as it is ruining the Facebook experience.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
this is an issue for the Facebook App developers and not a specific Samsung manufacturer issue.
you should contact the appropriate Facebook support team in order to get this resolved.
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Yes sounds like an issue for the FB app developers.
Until they update the app you could access FB in a browser instead, it should then display accurately.
0 Likes
Stuart6235
First Poster
Options
Same proble on Galaxy Tab A7 - Android 10
0 Likes
UK_Deano
First Poster
Options
same problem tab S6
0 Likes
Nan156
First Poster
Options

Have you found a solution? This is frustrating, Just bought this tablet.

0 Likes