Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Facebook app issues

(Topic created on: 01-01-2021 11:34 PM)
Harv63
Journeyman
Options

When using "Marketplace" on Facebook App the posts for things for sale are cut off at the sides by grey bars running down the sides of the screen preventing the post from being read in full. Any advice out there? 

Also when trying to tag a freind in a comment on Facebook the pop up of the friend which you click on to include them is partly hidden by the keyboard making it impossible to select it. Again please advise if there is a way to cure this

53 REPLIES 53
Daggerlane
Explorer
Options

Looking better now on my S5e. Can only assume that FB finally recognised the problem!

0 Likes
Members_hFA2MCE
First Poster
Options

Just got a Samsung S5e for Christmas and I am having the same issue.  Tend to use the tablet in landscape so when using the Facebook app and clicking on market place the tablet changes to portrait the same happens when I click photos friends have posted.  I have contacted Samsung and they are blaming the Facebook app.  I have emailed Facebook using the email found in the play store but as expected I have not got a reply.  I looks like the issue has been there for a good 12 months and I can't understand why this issue has not been addressed. Obviously no issues if I used the tablet portrait but I prefer it landscape

Hope you all with the issue can contact both Samsung and Facebook to try and get this issue resolved. 

SheilaRae74
Journeyman
Options

I have a Galaxy S7+ tablet and it is even worse. I wish someone would make a Facebook for Samsung like they did with Adobe Acrobat.

0 Likes
motiur
First Poster
Options
How to unhide facebook post
0 Likes