Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Does the Samsung Galaxy tab S6 lite S pen has a battery? If so will it ever run out and how to charge it?

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 08:21 PM)
Manusha
Student
Options

if it doesn't have a battery how does it work?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
the pens run on the light current being generated by your screen normally OR charged via the port it's attached to.

I'm waiting to see how the Pro S pen for my S21U is going to work, I assume like your tablet, we only get the version that runs on the energy creat and holds a short charge based on usage?

I could be completely wrong but thats the understanding I got from a minor bit of research.

with all the reverse wireless charging we have now, chances are the new S pens are going that way too
Manusha
Student
Options

Thank you for the answer

Solution
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
you are most welcome, and again anytime you need it:)

I had a good search around and it looks like yours is a standard version Pen, no battery and no Bluetooth.

basically it's just powered by the electricity around your device screen , that being said, that was how the first pens worked too and they are almost as good as the newest ones even today, I use a gen 2 similar to your one with my S21U.

hope you enjoy them both and remember the sides and apparently back too on your tablet has magnets that will hold your pen. no slot sadly.

Good luck with it:)

if this solved your question I'd appreciate If you mark it solved by post have a great day or night wherever you may be

edit for spelling mistakes, fat fingers !
Drwhogirl
Student
Options

I've been wondering that as well as I've got the same the samsung tab 6 lite doesn't have a charging area for the pen to charge if that makes sense does make me wonder 

0 Likes