Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Does Samsung Tab S7 Supports

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 10:44 AM)
George1988
Voyager
Options
Does Samsung Tab S7 Supports OTG, or USB on the go, and if so, could you please recommend me a good USB stick with 64GB. Many thanks 🙂
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Solution
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes it does, and literally any usb stick by a name brand will be fine, so look for the likes of sandisk, Samsung, Kingston, integral.
You get any of those brands and you'll be sorted, they each have tons of different models, all shapes and sizes and styles, so which one you choose depends on how you use it, and personal preferences.
George1988
Voyager
Options
Many thanks for your reply! 🙂
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes it supports OTG and USB on the go. Here is a really good USB: https://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-Ultra-Drive-Type-C-devices/dp/B07YYK13LF/ref=sr_1_20?crid=23PZ8IH8M...
This USB from Sandisk plugs directly into the USB C port on the Tab S7 so there is no need for an adapter. It also has quite fast transfer speeds.
George1988
Voyager
Options
Thank you for your recommendation 🙂
0 Likes
Province
Explorer
Options
Grat choice, purchased my tab7 over a month ago. Still contemplating whether I purchased a s7 or s7+. Generally enjoying the tablet more than my previous i-pad , which I had for year's.
Got it a 512gb SD CARD hope it takes formation.
George1988
Voyager
Options
Well after having the Galaxy Tab S3 since its official release, the tablet is still working fine, obviously the battery needs replacing, but I thought that S7 will be the best option since I was planning on buying either a laptop or a better tablet. So I'm really happy with that 🙂
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
No problem, If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me :smiling-face:
0 Likes
George1988
Voyager
Options
Appreciate your help! 🙂
George1988
Voyager
Options
I bought Kingston DT microDuo 3C and does its not being recognised by the tablet - only by my Desktop and Smartphone. Any help? Many thanks
0 Likes