Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Disney plus

(Topic created on: 13-02-2022 01:19 PM)
MazzyD
Explorer
Options

I currently watch Disney Plus on Sky Q. 

Does anyone know if I cancel my subscription with Sky for Disney if I can use the  boost offer for 12 months free Disney Plus for buying Tab S8 Ultra.

Cheers

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Peaks
Apprentice
Options
I think you should be able to as long a your TV has the Disney plus app. Not sure if Disney Plus will need a new account or you get a username with the Disney sky q you can carry over.
MazzyD
Explorer
Options
Thanks for replying. I was thinking to just create a new account with a different email address to avoid any problems. It's a big saving over 12 months.😃
Peaks
Apprentice
Options
If you were going to buy the tablet anyway I say go for it before the offer changes. There's good trade in offers at the moment too.
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@MazzyDThe offer is for new subscribers or returning Disney+ users (e.g. individuals that do not have an active Disney+ account). With this in mind, if you claim via an alternate email account to your existing subscription, then you should be fine. 

Solution
MazzyD
Explorer
Options
Thanks Andrew that's good to know
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Think if you got disney through a sky dealer ie online or called your signed up for a year
G G
0 Likes
MazzyD
Explorer
Options
It's 31 days notice to cancel with Sky xx
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Sorry about that mazzy just read the first thing i got up.
G G
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Make sure you cancel your subscription with Sky if you are paying them for it or with Disney is you are paying them and just watching on Sky.
0 Likes