Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus claim

(Topic created on: 27-02-2022 01:48 PM)
Stewart_J
Navigator
Options
Hi all, if your stuck on trying to claim your disney plus promotion try using chrome it works on that browser but make sure your using your tab s8 tab s8 plus and tab s8 ultra/ galaxy s22 s22 plus and s22 ultra 
31 REPLIES 31
Ahmer
Apprentice
Options
Hopefully it worked for you?
0 Likes
Stewart_J
Navigator
Options
It did thank you again for your help 🙂
0 Likes
Ahmer
Apprentice
Options
Excellent news, glad I could help....
julesh01
Apprentice
Options
I have a question we pay for Disney plus do we have to cancel that and start a new account
0 Likes
Stewart_J
Navigator
Options
I would of thought you would have to but my other thought would be to try and see if you can claim it while you have your disney plus subscription and see if it extends it but if not you would have to cancel it and wait u till next payment is due and then try it you have until May to claim it anyway so there is plenty of time
AndrewL
Options

@julesh01When registering via Samsung Boost, you will be provided with a Disney+ code that will be valid for redemption until 11 June 2023. If you’re an existing Disney+ subscriber, you’ll need to cancel your current subscription for Disney+, which will deactivate your Disney+ account, and re-subscribe for the services, applying the code when you re-activate the account.  

julesh01
Apprentice
Options
Thanks
julesh01
Apprentice
Options
Thanks
Delox
Apprentice
Options

https://www.disneyplus.com/redeem