Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ in Galaxy Tab s8 ultra

(Topic created on: 24-04-2022 10:16 AM)
Tumlingtar
First Poster
Options
I bought this tablet with the Samsung UK  offer of above boost. I can't redeem this offer on my said Tablet. Why they making so difficult? 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Are you already subscribed to Disney+? If so check the small print for the offer because I understand you may not be eligible because of that
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Has your code been generated??

If you have an active disney + sub, wait for it to cancel then try add the code
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Tumlingtar: Please follow the link below on your new Tab S8 Ultra, and sign in to your Samsung Account via the profile button in the top right corner. 

Enjoy Disney+ Offer With S22 & Samsung Boost | Samsung UK | Samsung UK

When registering your Disney+ claim you will be directed to fill in a simple form, which will then be sent to Samsung for validation. We will then reach out to you via email to let you know if the claim has been successful. 

0 Likes
Tumlingtar
First Poster
Options
No not subscribed yet, just trying to redeem the offer. I bought the tablet within the qualifying period !!!!!!
0 Likes
Tumlingtar
First Poster
Options
No code so far and no active subscription
0 Likes
Tumlingtar
First Poster
Options
Thank you Andrew but no link!!!!
0 Likes
Tumlingtar
First Poster
Options
I finally managed to get a QR code using Samsung browser on the tablet but says says scan with eligible device to claim but the tablet is the eligible device??? Give up I think
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Well keep persisting and good luck
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Screenshot it, print or open on another device and use the tablet camera to read the QR code
0 Likes