Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disable auto hide taskbar in DEX when in a fullscreen app?

(Topic created on: 30-08-2021 04:19 PM)
Xai
Apprentice
Options

Hello, I love Dex but sometimes when doing something in fullscreen like, say, drawing in Clip Studio Paint I can find it irritating to have the bar at the bottom hidden. actually this is true of regular tablet mode too. but I can't find anything in the settings about not habving the taskbar hidden, only to have it auto hide all the time. 

Also, when I DO bring up the taskbar, it only stays there for one second, then disappears again, which is often not enough time for me to click on the thing I want. So at the very least being able to extend that ridiculously short period would be great.

However all I could find online is people asking about how to hide the taskbar, as if they didn't even bother to peruse the sttings, (and how is THIS much screen still not enough for you. sheesh)

I have the Galaxy Taab S7+

4 REPLIES 4
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Hi , launch Dex , bottom left hand corner tap 9 dots ( not sure of its correct name !) , then Dex Labs , when that opens hit back arrow top left corner , that takes you into Dex settings ,scroll down you can toggle off / on auto hide bar thereScreenshot_20210830-212638_Samsung DeX home.jpgScreenshot_20210830-212631_Samsung DeX home.jpgScreenshot_20210830-212555_Samsung DeX home.jpg
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Xai
Apprentice
Options

Ah thank you for the reply. That seems to take me to the same settings screen I found. Auto hide is already off, which is the problem. If I turn it on, it auto hides the taskbar always, not jsut when a program is fullscreened

0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Have you got Good Lock app , open Nav star , there's a toggle there Screenshot_20210831-140031_NavStar.jpg
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I've got it set so that bar disappear but if you swipe up it comes back or you can double tap on dot left side to keep it on , hope that helps clipboard_image_1630414931661.jpg
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes