Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device being locked in 24 hours due to trade in not complete,

(Topic created on: 14-10-2021 03:03 PM)
Asmith239
Explorer
Options

I have had the following message come up on my newly purchased tablet which was not part of a trade in with myself

What do I do?

20211014_004817.jpg

242 REPLIES 242
Asmith239
Explorer
Options

Mines a Samsung  Galaxy Tab S7 Wifi

0 Likes
Jules1975
First Poster
Options

Had a reply now - looks like I am going to have to return it for a refund. Now no stock, so I can't purchase again...pain! 

Sorry for the bad news 

0 Likes
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Of course, Amazon may have realised that the seller is dodgy and put a stop to any sales, hence the "out of stock " listing!
0 Likes
Park life
Pioneer
Options

I have the same issue. Flip 3 purchased direct from Samsung. Will call them I suppose. 

0 Likes
Sam08
Apprentice
Options

I just got this on my new Z Flip 3 that I purchased direct from Samsung. It was purchased as part of trade in and I have until 23 Oct to send my old handset. Hoping this is some kind of error. I will be very annoyed if they lock my device and leave me without a phone 9 days ahead of the deadline. 

Bwsoldier
Pioneer
Options

Just had this message on my zflip3 and also have until the 23/10. I've sent the old phone off too. Sent an email to trade in and used the live chat but will have to wait now. Absolute joke!

Park life
Pioneer
Options

I guess this is some kind of mistake but it's really not on that Samsung are even able to do this on devices we paid a lot of money for. Assume if for some reason that if trade in were not accepted we would be charged the trade in price, not brick the new device.  We didn't sign up for this. I've messaged Samsung about my zflip3. My trade in deadline is 24th Oct and I already had an email saying its been received.

arya786
First Poster
Options
I am having the same msg even tho I sent my trade in device any one know what this is about
0 Likes
Deppi
Explorer
Options

Same message here on my z flip. I sent it today and still have 9 days! This is a joke!

Has anyone heard back from Samsung? 

0 Likes
Matt2105
First Poster
Options

Have the same problem with a s21 bought from amazon no trade in mentioned at point of sale and still recieved this message amazon said they can't do anything and can't get in touch with Samsung as no one available glad I bought on my credit card

0 Likes