Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Tab S8 ultra may be on its way

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 10:44 AM)
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
So after ordering my 256GB Tab S8 ultra and getting the going to be delayed email, I checked today and it may actually get here for the 11th in the UK. If I got another delayed email, it was going to be getting cancelled. Can see a lot of people having issues with the trade in and redeeming things like the Disney +, so will see if they have sorted that.

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
That's a bit naff. Vast majority of places would ship what they do have in stock and ship the rest when available.
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Just had my S8 Ultra delivered on 10th at 9:05.
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
Mine is 30 minute away
Haggischick
Apprentice
Options
Same, ordered 11th Feb due tomorrow. Checked order status last night..and says no orders!! Can't get through to samsung (call, livechat x2, email)
0 Likes
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
Got mine this morning and it's huge compared to my Taby S620220310_095050~2_15906_1646911800.jpg
Ga52ton
Explorer
Options

I pre ordered my s22 ultra graphite and s8 ultra 5g at the same time. Phone arrived yesterday after confusing website information that went back steps. Tablet has been delayed from 25th feb  then 11th to 13th and now 24th march. Kmt

0 Likes
Ga52ton
Explorer
Options

Wifi or 5g model?

0 Likes
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
Wi-fi, I can just tether it to my phone if I want to access anything on the internet
0 Likes
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
Nightmare
0 Likes