Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Date on Status Bar

(Topic created on: 23-09-2020 08:31 PM)
susan59
First Poster
Options
I will soon start using my S5e on a Covid project.  It would be helpful to have the date displayed in the status bar as it's very easy to forget and it would save looking elsewhere. Consider adding this functionality please SAMSUNG 😁
4 REPLIES 4
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @susan59, thanks for your feedback! You can share it with the Samsung developers directly from the Samsung Members app > Get help > Suggestions > Others. Hope it helps! 

0 Likes
rosszx10r
Explorer
Options
I've looked into this before but without rooting it's not easy but there are apps that will run a constant notification of the date in the status bar
0 Likes
Solution
DannyT
Options

Hey, @susan59 . I thought you could do this using the Good Lock app, but I can't seem to find it at the moment, so I may have been imagining it. However, like @rosszx10r I was able to find some of those apps that add the date as a notification, just search exactly what you're after in the Play Store. 

You could use those in the meantime, and I'll pass this feedback on for you! 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Solution
PReinie
Student
Options

@susan59 DannyT is correct, it is in the Good Lock app. Within Good Luck you have to install QuickStar and run QuickStar from within Good Lock.

BTW, Good Lock is only available through the Galaxy store. In my app list it is the white bag on red background and is labelled "Store". Not sure how it will look with your version.

I just tried it 20231211 with my S22U and latest One UI.

0 Likes