Support

Open search

Date on Status Bar

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster
I will soon start using my S5e on a Covid project.  It would be helpful to have the date displayed in the status bar as it's very easy to forget and it would save looking elsewhere. Consider adding this functionality please SAMSUNG 😁
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hey, @susan59 . I thought you could do this using the Good Lock app, but I can't seem to find it at the moment, so I may have been imagining it. However, like @rosszx10r I was able to find some of those apps that add the date as a notification, just search exactly what you're after in the Play Store. 

You could use those in the meantime, and I'll pass this feedback on for you! 

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hey @susan59, thanks for your feedback! You can share it with the Samsung developers directly from the Samsung Members app > Get help > Suggestions > Others. Hope it helps! 

Highlighted
Observer
I've looked into this before but without rooting it's not easy but there are apps that will run a constant notification of the date in the status bar
Highlighted

Hey, @susan59 . I thought you could do this using the Good Lock app, but I can't seem to find it at the moment, so I may have been imagining it. However, like @rosszx10r I was able to find some of those apps that add the date as a notification, just search exactly what you're after in the Play Store. 

You could use those in the meantime, and I'll pass this feedback on for you! 

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

Top Liked Authors