Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering buying a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. Is it going to be updated imminently?

(Topic created on: 27-06-2021 11:48 PM)
Palhil
First Poster
Options

I've been considering buying a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. I had looked at the new A7 Lite but I wanted to have 64GB of storage. Also, being able to get the S-Pen with the S6 Lite was a bonus. I also prefer the 10inch screen to the larger ones. My one concern is that since the S6 Lite has been out for over a year, that it may be about to be replaced. I'd rather wait for the newer model if it is a similar price.

I've seen that the Tab S7 FE has just come out. But before release, some people were calling it the Tab S7 Lite. Is it really the replacement for the S6 Lite? It's bigger and closer in price to the current S7. So in my mind, it seems like something different.

Does anyone think there is a 10inch S7 Lite due to arrive soon?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Palhil: There isn't currently any news to share about the possible release of a Galaxy Tab S7 Lite, however the Tab S7 FE fits the bill, in that it is a more affordable version of Tab S7 range. Why not take a look to see what you think, as it has the internal memory you were looking for, along with an S Pen, and boasts a few flagship features that might otherwise be missing on a lower spec model.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G Tablet | See Specs | Samsung UK

0 Likes
Palhil
First Poster
Options

Thanks. the Galaxy Tab S7 FE does look like a good tablet. The issue is that I don't really need the larger screen. Plus, there does not seem to be a Wifi-only version. This means the price difference between the S7 FE and the S6 Lite is quite significant at the moment.

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

I bought the s5e , better specs than the s6 lite but it doesn't have the s pen which doesn't bother me , it's updated to ui3.1 and android 11 too , I don't think it'll get another update but I'm not concerned about that , so have a look at the s5e , I got the 6gb ram version