Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to Logitech Wireless Keyboard

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 06:47 PM)
fjacoby3
First Poster
Options
Trying to connect my Galaxy Tab S5e to a Logitech K380 but having no luck with Bluetooth connection. Tablet does not discover signal

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
check Bluetooth version numbers. sounds like they're incompatible
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
What do you mean by 'does not discover signal'? If it is a problem with pairing, I have both the K380 and the S5e, so can offer some advice. To pair it, turn the keyboard on and hold one of the 3 Bluetooth buttons until the light above it starts flashing. Go to the Bluetooth settings on the tablet and select the keyboard. A pop-up will appear on your tablet with a pairing code. Type that code into the keyboard then press enter. If your tablet is not detecting the keyboard in pairing mode, is the keyboard new, and have you tested it with other devices?
0 Likes
Rolwint
First Poster
Options

The Tablet is the Tab A7 Lite and the keyboard is an Elite MK350-KB. The Elite MK350-MS mouse works perfectly. When pairing the keyboard I do not receive a pop-up with a pairing code. The tablet just says connected. I have tried the keyboard with my PC and it works perfectly. 

How do I remove the on-screen Samsung keyboard and replace it (or Add) the Bluetooth keyboard? 

I expect that if the BT keyboard is connected the on-screen keyboard will not appear. If there is no BT keyboard connected then the Onscreen version should be available. 

0 Likes