Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect my Samsung Tab A7 to TV with cable

(Topic created on: 07-05-2021 01:31 PM)
the_pres
Student
Options

Can I connect my Samsung Tab A7 to the TV with cable?

Thanks to those who will answer!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @the_pres ,

you should be able to connect this using a compatible HDMI cable. Remember that depending on the feature that your TV offers you may be able to connect this wirelessly too. This guide can help you: https://www.samsung.com/au/support/tv-audio-video/playing-media-content-from-smartphone-to-smart-tv/....

the_pres
Student
Options

Thank you for the replu. Essentially it isn't possible via cable (I understand because the tablet doesn't support usb 3.0, but only usb 2.0). The only solution to connect the tablet to a TV remains via wireless, right?

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

To connect your phone or tablet to the TV by cable, you'll need to purchase a HDMI adapter specific to your mobile device. HDMI adapters are available at most major retailers. A USB to HDMI adapter will turn the USB charging port of your mobile device into a HDMI connection. You can then use a normal HDMI cable to connect the two.

Samsung Phones & Tablets: Most Samsung Galaxy S and Note series devices are MHL compatible. Check the USB specifications for Tablets before purchasing an HDMI adapter, as it depends on the specific device.

0 Likes