Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chromebook promotion

(Topic created on: 30-12-2021 03:10 PM)
waketra
Student
Options
I'm trying to claim the free Chromebook but I'm in the benefits section of Samsung members app and I cannot find the online claim form. Any ideas anyone ? 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There's a post earlier today about Samsung Promotions which you may find helpful. I can't give you a link as I'm using the app, sorry.
0 Likes
waketra
Student
Options
Thanks for that. I've followed link and found form. Only trouble is they say IMEI No is not recognised so I've sent a photo of sticker on the box. Hopefully it works 😁
Kiesha92
First Poster
Options
Here is the link. Hope this helps! https://samsungpromotions.claims/chromebook4-offer
kay1212
Journeyman
Options
I'm having trouble claiming mac book. When I get to page that says upload picture of IMEI number it won't let me do anything
0 Likes
MeganB4
First Poster
Options
The same thing is happening with me, it doesn't show and upload button or anything when it asks for the picture of the IMEI number
0 Likes
kay1212
Journeyman
Options
Yes thats what I'm getting too. I've tried on phone and tablet and have the same issue
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

For those of you experiencing issues uploading your IMEI number on the claim site, please reach out to the Promotions Team directly at chromebook4@samsungpromotions.claims and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. In the meantime, please try accessing the site on an alternate browser, or clearing the cache and cookies of your current browser. 

0 Likes
ladygardener
Student
Options
Anyone know how to claim the galaxy watch4 in the benefits section I can't find the claim form?
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @ladygardener 

We've had quite a few promotions but we're going to take a wild guess and assume you're referring to the following: https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/watch4/en-GB

0 Likes