Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charger Issue With And Old Tablet

(Topic created on: 30-10-2022 04:44 PM)
CrashPotatoMash
Pioneer
Options

So I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 (10.1) from 2016 I believe and I'd like to know the exact charger it uses and where I can get it in the UK. I have tried a couple of chargers now I have found that look right but only when trying to plug it in it doesn't work. Can anyone please help? 

0 Likes
53 REPLIES 53
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
Tell me what happens it should work
CrashPotatoMash
Pioneer
Options

Will do hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to go and get one at my local store.

0 Likes
CrashPotatoMash
Pioneer
Options

So I just came back from my local store and a guy in there told me I won't find the charger for the tablet in a store anywhere. So he gave me a card to a website that has spare parts and well looking at the site I can't find the exact tablet I have.

0 Likes
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
No micro usb?
CrashPotatoMash
Pioneer
Options
No. I bought some micro USB cables before in a couple of shops and they didn't fit In my tablet.
0 Likes
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
Ah I see
0 Likes
CrashPotatoMash
Pioneer
Options

So I don't know to do either get one on Amazon (That looks dodgy) and charge it up or go to a local phone repair shop and try to find one.

I'm planning on charging it then go and buy a new one and transfer it all over

DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
Yes the repair shop sounds like a good idea. Check their website to see if you can find one before you go. It's not worth going if there isnt
0 Likes
CrashPotatoMash
Pioneer
Options

Alright thank you. I'll check their number and stuff. What would be a good new version of it out of their new range?

0 Likes
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
Send me a photo of their range
0 Likes