Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't download edge panels on my fold 2 or tab s7

(Topic created on: 15-10-2020 06:15 PM)
Panther7
Apprentice
Options
There is no option to open galaxy store within edge panel setting for downloading additional panels e.g calculator , any ways around ?
22 REPLIES 22
mrphysics21
Student
Options
I am having the same issue. Any resolutions ?
KresimirS
Apprentice
Options

Just bought my Z fold 2 5g and same problem, cannot add any panels. UK phone in UK

OOFNafNaf
First Poster
Options
I think it's probably because they are both tablet devices.
Members_toNmB5W
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem as described here. I also bought my Tab S7+ directly from Samsung and live in Germany. Please fix this problem Samsung, I would like to also use the edge Panel Apps which I use on my S21 on my Tab S7+. This Problem exists for a while now, it would be nice if it gets fixed soon.

bcoudrin
Apprentice
Options

Same with S7 tablet bought from Samsung website in France. What is the status for this question ? Is this an issue or is there a reason explaining why this would not be possible on s7 tablet ?

bcoudrin
Apprentice
Options

I also tested to develop a panel and install it in the Tab S7 (using Galaxy Edge SDK). It did not work on the Galaxy tab S7 but worked on Galaxy s10e smartphone.

On the phone the new panels appear in the list of panel you can select. On the tablet they do not show. Why ?

Lendios
Apprentice
Options

Zfold 3 owner in UK here. Same issue, no option to download panels from the galaxy store, such a shame because I used some panels alot such as calculator, notes and few others. Maybe it'll come back with one UI 4 

bcoudrin
Apprentice
Options

Got the One UI 4 update recently on Tab S7, I still can't download new panels. Not tried to install the one I developed yet.
Do we have any information about this feature, if it is intended to be made available to tablets/folds some time ?

0 Likes
Vaha1
First Poster
Options

And here we are, over 2 years on and issue still hasn't been resolved. Is samsung monitoring these things? An explanation as to why would be great.

0 Likes
SamuelFe
First Poster
Options

April, 2023. Brazil comming to this thread, not possible to download Edge Panels to Tab S7 FE and my hope is pretty low right now.

0 Likes