Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't download edge panels on my fold 2 or tab s7

(Topic created on: 15-10-2020 06:30 PM)
Panther7
Apprentice
Options
There is no option to open galaxy store within edge panel setting for downloading additional panels e.g calculator , any ways around ?
22 REPLIES 22
AndrewL
Options

@Panther7: That's strange. The Galaxy Store link should be visible at the bottom of the screen, below the existing Edge panel options via Settings > Display > Edge Screen > Edge Panels. Have you registered a Samsung account to your Z Fold 2 and Tab S7, and can you access the Galaxy Store as standard by tapping on the app thumbnail? Are you able to share a screen shot of the Edge Panel menu to give me an idea of what you're seeing? 

0 Likes
Panther7
Apprentice
Options
I have scrolled down too but there is no option same issue on my fold 2
0 Likes
Panther7
Apprentice
Options
I have tried going into galaxy store from home screen but when I search there aren't any panels ,
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Panther7: It may be the case that some of your Galaxy Store options are restricted because the devices were intended for use outside your current region. With this in mind, where did you purchase your Tab S7 and Z Fold 2 from, and where are you currently based? 

0 Likes
Maroš
Voyager
Options
open the panel, there is 9 dots lokše like cube, click on that and u will see all apps available to move to your panel
0 Likes
Maroš
Voyager
Options
try20201015_193104_1906.jpg20201015_193204_1907.jpg
0 Likes
Panther7
Apprentice
Options
I'm in UK and the models I am using are UK versions purchased from Samsung UK
0 Likes
MikeYardie
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem. Please help. I purchased my Z Fold 2 from Samsung directly, and am in the UK
Marcel_M
Journeyman
Options

Hi @AndrewL , same problem here.

I bought my Samsung Tab S7 WiFi 128 GB SM-T870 directly from Samsung and live in Germany. Can't download Edge screen apps from the Galaxy store either, the link to the Galaxy store is missing and I can't find the edge screen apps which I already have installed on my Samsung S10 SM-G973F in the Galaxy store. All the software and apps are up to date.

Installation via apk also does not work, it just tells me the installation would be completed (and it is listed in the apps list in the system settings), there was no error message.

0 Likes