Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broken s pen tip

(Topic created on: 12-10-2020 06:06 AM)
KenOR
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I broke the tip of my new samsung galaxy tab s7 s pen and was wondering where I could get extra replacement tips, as there were no spares included in the box like with the note phones. I'm using one from my note 9 but it's not an exact replacement and I'm noticing issues when writing. Anyone know where I can get exact replacements? Thanks for your help. 
6 REPLIES 6
Maroš
Voyager
Options
Amazon
0 Likes
Maroš
Voyager
Options
and can I ask u how u break it?
0 Likes
KenOR
Journeyman
Options
the case I'm using (from Amazon) has a pen holder along the left side of the tablet; one time I put the pen in but not lined up correctly and one of the edges snapped the tip in half. really finding it hard to get a case that protects the pen well. really need to release one like the keyboard cover but without the keyboard, so 360° protection with pen in charging holder. advantage over Apple with pen included diminishes if you have to replace it more regularly. alternatively why not have the pen disappear inside tablet like the note phones. doesn't need to be water resistant like a phone. still well impressed with the tablet experience of the s7 and sold my ipad pro.
0 Likes
John49
Journeyman
Options
probaly the samsung shop the top has broken off my note 9 stylus and the are expensive to buy
0 Likes
Maroš
Voyager
Options
KenOR
Journeyman
Options
thanks for the suggestions guys.
0 Likes